At the age of 30 John Joyce started taking guitar lessons. 10 years later and with mastery of three chords he began writing songs. With one CD behind him and another on the way he is a man with a band and a plan. Throw into the mix that he is a full time parent and a working firefighter he tends to have a unique view of the world at large.
- I know that girl and music we’ve been listening too since kindiefest…
- Kindiefest! Days 2-4
- Pre-Kindiefest – Day 1- 2013
- Kindiefest preview
- Mixed and Mastered!!!
- Don’t let the hate win
- No More Tracking… sniff.
- Studio time, solo acoustic and Kindiefest
- Happy Easter and recording next Sunday!!!
- Show afterthoughts and lines